As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program is available, which includes industry certifications.
- Water extraction, demolition, and cleaning of homes and businesses affected by fire and water damage
- Supervise restoration technicians and coordinate their activities
- Coordinate and perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control, this is a labor intensive position
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Document a detailed and accurate job file to support the services provided
- Effective written and oral communication with basic math and computer skills needed
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
At SERVPRO, you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people around you each and every day. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates. Please join us in our mission to help our customers in their greatest moments of need. If you are highly dependable and excited about exceeding expectations, then you may be just the person we're looking for. Please search for a franchise near you to explore the opportunities waiting for you at SERVPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.
WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE IT
Like It Never Even Happened®
As a team, we are proud to offer our customers the industry-leading level of service. Each of our nearly 1800 franchises offers a broad variety of opportunities to help, to serve, and to repair and restore people’s homes and businesses. If you have a passion for making a difference, our franchises are looking for you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)